Also find TJ on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn!

Twitter - Voice of TJ  Facebook - Voice of TJ  LinkedIn - Voice of TJ

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Goal #1

I want to take 8 inches off my waistline, get back down to a 32. To do this, I am giving up soda, cold turkey. So far, so good, granted, it's only been a week, 51 weeks to go! Of course, the added plus is that my throat feels great, I'm sleeping like a rock, and my dentist will probably love me. I am allowing myself one exception. Dr Pepper from the bottling plant in Dublin, Texas. It's still made with pure cane sugar, not corn syrup, so the taste is totally different, and awesome. (The great thing about allowing myself THIS exception is you can only get it in Texas, or by special order from the factory.)

No comments:

Post a Comment